Read the updated report for 2021 here.
Becoming a snail farmer in 2020 is a good idea. According to market research the snail farming business niche is highly profitable and it’s also very low risk.
Eating escargots is gaining popularity as you can see by the many Snail Festivals happening all around the world. These events are perfect for all snail lovers, snail farmers, gourmet foodies, chefs and restaurants.
Snail farming is becoming very popular and we’ve collected stories of farmers from all over the world. Their experience of starting up their snail farm will inspire you.
Greece Snail Farm – Snail Farm Agrofarma
Snail Farm in Turkey – Snail Farm Helixturca
Snail Farm in Lebanon – Snail Farm Helix Lebanon
Snail Farm in the USA – Snail Farm Little Gray Farms
Snail Farm in the UK – Somerset Escargot
Snail Farm in Vienna – Gugumuck Wiener Schnecken
Snail Farm in South Africa – Stanley’s Snails
France Snail Farm – Snail Farm Montvendre
If you would like to start a snail farming business make sure you have all the information that is available in our Guide to Snail Farming here.
Read more about snail farming:
- What You Need to Know About Starting Snail Farming in 2021
- Snail Farming on the Rise in the USA in 2020
- Meet the Snail Farmer: Somerset Escargot
- Nutritional Value of Snails
- Snail Farming in South Africa
- Snail Farm in Vienna
- How to Become a Snail Farmer in 2020
- Snail Festival in Spain
- Is Snail Farming profitable in 2020?
- Leaving a Career in Banking for Snails
- Low Carbon Footprint Farming – Snails!
- Snail Farm Montvendre
- Meet The Snail Farmer – Helixturca
- Meet the Snail Farmer – Helix Lebanon
- Snail Festivals – Escargot Festivals
- How to Sell Snails
- Meet The Snail Farmer – Agrofarma
- How to set up a snail website
- Vienna’s Snail Festival
- How to produce snail caviar